We'll rent your property out promptly and for the best possible price.
We’ll guide you all the way
First time in property lettings or well experienced – we’ll guide you all the way. Step-By-Step Guide For Landlords
We’ll tailor a property management package that suits you
Whether you own one property or have a large investment portfolio we will tailor a property management package that suits you.
- Purchase of equipment or furnishings, such as appliances, kitchen equipment, etc.
- Property Renovation - when the property is vacant, decorating, flooring, plumbing may be required.
- Electrical Appliance Testing (PAT) - There is no current legal requirement for an electrical safety certificate for tenanted properties (except in the case of HMOs – Housing Multiple Occupants). As a ‘duty of care’, we recommend all appliances are PAT tested. We can arrange this for you.
We’ll advise you on current legislation and landlord responsibilities
- Gas Safety – all gas appliances need to be inspected and certificates issued by a qualified ‘Gas Safe’ registered engineer. We can arrange this for you. Gas Safety Certificate Website
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – in order to market a property a certificate must be available and a copy provided to the tenant before the start of the tenancy. Energy Performance Website
Talk to us about anything you need
Simply call us on 020 7281 8888 or Contact Us